Friday, December 10, 2010

Let's Be Frank Part II

America, How Much Do You Know?

Tax cut extensions or not?

I genuinely enjoyed reading this post. I agree with your opinion about extending the tax cuts in the U.S. The only thing that made me cringe were your grammar mistakes. A few words were missing here and there but it's not like I've never done that either. You seem to have a good grasp on the differences between the classes such as luxury items purchased. Although, I wouldn't go as far as to say that everyone with an income over $250,000 a year buys yachts but it worked to make your point about tax cuts. Your description of the 'dominoe effect' of raising taxes were clear and precise, easy to understand. Thank you for that. Again, a good post with minor grammar mistakes. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment